It has been a testing time for everyone and we really appreciate your support and patience throughout the past couple of months and beyond.
The course will open with some restrictions and we will take note of the guidelines set out by the government during each phase.
Along with the attached information, the main things for you to know during Phase 1 are the following:
- You must book a tee time. If you need a buggy please reserve one. For the time being, buggies will be free for members.
- Please arrive no more than 20 minutes before your tee time.
- Only 1 person in a buggy unless you are from the same household
- The caddy masters will not take your bag or clean your clubs. Trollies and buggies they will clean.
- There will be no flags on the green. Pin positions will be available from caddy master.
- There will be no tee markers. The caddy master will instruct you where tee off from.
- There will be no rakes in the bunkers. we ask that you use your club and foot to smooth over the sand.
- 4 balls are allowed but please keep 2 meters apart at all times.
- Restaurant and changing rooms will be closed. One bathroom in TJ house will be available.
- The entrance to TJ shop has been converted into a small shop and reception area. Only 1 person at a time is permitted in there and you should wear a mask and gloves which will be provided.
- Practice nets and putting green are closed but lessons are available with Mark and Gonzalo.
- At the end of the game you should go home as soon as possible to avoid a large gathering.
- ENJOY THE GAME, ENJOY THE WALK AND HAVE FUN!!!!!!
can announce that this Monday the 11th of May we will open the New Course for play.